Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > 2v2 CBA League Tournament - General

2v2 CBA League Tournament - General

Kuvvy

Edited 7 August 2011 - 6:14 pm by Kuvvy
Tournament Date: 07 / 08 / 2011, 19:00 GMT
Tournament Map: =V= CBAv8.
Type of Tournament: Single Elimination.(bo1)
Speed: Fast
Starting Age: Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record: Yes

Top 32 of the league can play, but we use the most convenient #

Civs And Colors

Round 1: p1 (Turk) + p3 (Byzantine) vs p2 (Turk) + p4 (Byzantine)
Round 2: p1 (Mongol) + p3 (Mongol) vs p2 (Mongol) + p4 (Mongol)
Round 3: p1 (Spanish) + p3 (Japanese) vs p2 (Spanish) + p4 (Japanese)
Final: p1 (Brit) + p3 (Celt) vs p2 (Brit) + p4 (Celt) --- Final will be BO3 Type

Deleting:

No deleting of any kind.
Definition of deleting:
- You may not delete any building that you start off with with the exception of the back gate near your villager spawn.
- You may only delete the back gate when it is clear you don't need it, and it is clear that your enemy is not going to attack it. You may not delete this gate if it is obvious that your enemy is going to attack it.
- You may only delete a castle for additional building space as long as it is clear that there are no enemies currently attacking it and trying to raze, or have already previously damaged it to a low HP level. If for example someone rushed a castle and then it was down to 400 HP, u kill the men off, and then delete it, this is not permitted. To delete a castle lets assume it needs at least 3000 HP.
- You may not delete partially constructed buildings for any reason if they are being attacked or it's obvious they are going to be attacked for a "quick razing."
- All other cheap attempts to take away a razing opportunity by deleting will be reviewed by the tournament council and punishment may take place.

Cheats:

Any use of third party tools, if found guilty, will result in your team being removed from the tournament, and punishment according to the Voobly Code of Conduct/Punishment Policy.

Drops:

If a player disconnects, the tournament council will review the game.
- If the player who disconnected is obviously going to lose, the game will be forfeited and the winning team will be awarded the win.
- If the player who disconnected is obviously winning, the game will be replayed. If the game is tied and no winner/loser can be shown, the game will be replayed.
- If the same player disconnects twice in the same matchup, their team will forfeit and the other team will progress to the next round.

Camping:

No camping in castles is permitted. Using the castles as an extra source of attack if you are being rushed is permitted. Camping in the castles because an enemy has raised and you are at a disadvantage is not allowed.

The brackets will be posted at tournament date.

All games will be recorded. Please upload recorded games to [You must login to view link] or [You must login to view link] If game is not recorded and an argument arises about the winner of the game, and no evidence is available (screenshots, rec game, etc.) the match will have to be replayed. It is your responsibility to make sure the game is recorded. If the host of the game refuses to do recorded, a tournament council member will come and sort it out.

All games will take place in the Voobly tournament lobby so it is ensured that the anti-cheat patch is enabled.

Awards:

1) 2 Month Platinum Membership for each player + Gold Medal
eidgtrf39ctxx4q6eobgncfc7gsvev49

2) Silver Medal
a4nsfgf8c644c7db68m7jz086eczm2ia

3) Bronze Medal
3nq74knnr4bpohkdgjvx5xiu06urfefh

for Sign up: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/62593
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 _Kei_

Posted 5 August 2011 - 5:34 pm
;w00t ;thumbup
 cHop1n_

Posted 5 August 2011 - 5:53 pm
Oh damn, if I knew it would be 2v2 I'd have played that ladder more often as I'd rather play a 2v2 match than some 1v1 matches :S
 patroll

Posted 5 August 2011 - 5:58 pm
gg me i have no friends ;tears
 Kuvvy

Posted 5 August 2011 - 6:06 pm
patroll wrote:
gg me i have no friends ;tears
make sure everyone would like to make team with you.
 patroll

Posted 5 August 2011 - 6:08 pm
Kuvvy wrote:
make sure everyone would like to make team with you.
what?
 Stryker

Posted 5 August 2011 - 6:16 pm
you could find someone
 patroll

Posted 5 August 2011 - 7:55 pm
cHop1n_ wrote:
Oh damn, if I knew it would be 2v2 I'd have played that ladder more often as I'd rather play a 2v2 match than some 1v1 matches :S
1 it should have been made clear it was 2v2 tourney so i didnt waste my time playing on the ladder
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 6 August 2011 - 5:11 pm
dude, this tourny is tomorrow and nobody signed up yet?need to adv it much better
 Kuvvy

Posted 6 August 2011 - 5:25 pm
Yes I noticed, we let u to know a bit late. but that tourney will be happen with 8 teams or 16...
 Meerkat

Posted 6 August 2011 - 7:30 pm
should be 1v1 (a lot more entries)
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 6 August 2011 - 7:54 pm
i agree entirely
 [CMs]_KiinG

Posted 6 August 2011 - 8:27 pm
wtf i signed up but why im not in the list?
 Kuvvy

Posted 6 August 2011 - 8:36 pm
wtf i signed up but why im not in the list?
it's not all welcome a tourney. you are not even on ladder.
 _Invidium

Posted 7 August 2011 - 11:24 am
Oh so u have to be on ladder like 20++ to give an entry?

[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts
Raccourcis de forum
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: