Lien | Répondre | Citation
 CS_History

Posted 15 July 2016 - 2:32 pm
Veteran Blood 3v3 Tournament

Sunday 17th, July @17:30 GMT/UTC

Registration open at:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246420

Tournament to be played at VCOM Lobby

The more players, the better prices. Make your teams and have some fun!

More information at:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246208

BBK__Sean86

Posted 20 July 2016 - 7:00 am
Arize_ wrote:
Wow, I'm mainly on here to try to link up with some people again - especially with r6 siege coming out for ps4, and frankly I just miss some people. We had so many years of our youth on this game, and teamspeak/vent lol. Good days. I was obviously Arize, thought i was pretty damn good for a 56k player, not to be confused with the poser I had who claimed he was me after I had stopped playing r6. Some great players have gone unmentioned, but man I was around for years. I remember getting trained by HYK Aries way way wayyyY back when I first hopped on the game. Some top players that I remember were anyone I gamed with really, so many clans lol. Other than that though, names that come to mind are

McDeath, McCoy, Terminator, Decko(smunchy) - clanned with him when we were both brand new to r6 and were doing co-op, Sub-Zero, Pivot, Format (justin sounded like the biggest nerd), Ganja, NuggDogg, Scythe, Hades, Pirate, Bullseye, Rayfezie, Chulo, Aries, Pretorian, Nightmare, Caustiko, Nautica, Defkon, Kitana, Tragedy, Silent, Dashiva - (who was Dashiva btw?) idk man there are just so damn many. OTN, RoC, TDS, ADP, TFR, TU, HYK, D2R (even tho short lived scabber clan) definitely some of the best clans.

Man I miss so many people, need to get reconnected on facebook or something!!

JT - Pistol, Gixxer - Brandon, Hydro - Eric?, Leety - Chris, Blood-r4l, Whack-DFA, Russ (rampage, darkstrafe - prob one of the most entertaining kids on the mic aside from Strider.

I've lead, scabbed, and joined so many clans, many of which were tops - good times and yet so many wasted hours of life lol

Anyway - hoping to revive this thread a bit! I feel like im forgetting some good players from Mr, MIN, and T$G also, just so damn long ago.
You've got to be kidding me. D2R, Decko, and any of the HTZ ****bags (Caustiko/Pretorian) were far from top players of all time. Anyone post-2001 is an absolute joke.
Also, what Terminator are you referring to? BBK_Terminator?
 DAWGS_Wounded

Posted 5 September 2016 - 9:42 am
Wow this brings back some memories. If any of the guys are still around hit me up.
 RatedX

Posted 28 October 2016 - 5:25 am
come to rogue spear lobby. some still play rs
 __KINGO__

Posted 1 November 2016 - 12:08 pm
the best 5 for me are no one .. becouse there is many players good .. mybe u see him good in bf but loser in GA and CBA or good in GA and lose on others .. this game is focused on the civ u have if all have the same civs will be good .. but seems for me bad becouse of the Teams Bonus on the civs
Good Luck Players :D
 tsm_fo0z

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1:41 am
Wow, this thread is super nostalgic.
I remember a bunch of names and clans mentioned.
I played from 1998-2000 or so..

I was mainly in The Syndicate Mafia (T$M) with Bigbird, Hamburgler and Snoop.

Some notable clans I remember are rOC, TNKLC, MaGIC, DAWGS.
Can't recall any others. It's been 16 years!

Email is [You must login to view link]
Would love to play again
 ['RB']HoneySingh_Chut

Posted 22 November 2016 - 8:42 am
what the **** is rainbow six ?
 Tu_Ronin

Edited 24 November 2016 - 4:29 am by Tu_Ronin
****, I was bored ass **** at work and did a search rainbow six lol

Well, I was one of the founders of TU the untouchables which had the longest winning streak.

My cousin and I used to own people in this game. CrashNburn

I played with cryptic,nautical, shrapnel and cheaters like jester lol.

I also remember a page we called "behind the computer" pictures

Pretorian was a funny ass hell.

So many good clans

Roc, holy, mr, MIB, Tu, T$G, SSBO, MIN, -and othernthat I can't remember

Check this link out .. this brought back a lot of memories [You must login to view link]
 Dimy54

Edited 6 December 2016 - 12:35 am by Dimy54
I started playing Rainbow Six back on Mplayer 1998, and there were guys back then that were also amazing that most of that second generation never saw.
Smunchy54(A.K.A Decko54)
TDP Pirate
TDP BooRadley (David)
ADP Swan
ADP Tical
Xanath
Mr.BigBallzHOF
RK1 Sub
Dimy54
SoulTakeR (Chris)
BigAl(was good when he upgraded to ADSL!)
Crook (Matt)
-
Gravity(Caught Cheating) still was good
Tragedy(Possible Cheater) still was good
Kurupt
Regulator
Vortex

Haven't talked to anyone from r6 in over 15 years! hmu or something add me on [You must login to view link] augerj54#1374.. or steam dimensionz54..

Rainbow Six Original Still The Most Fun I Have Ever Had Playing Games.
 pretorian_

Posted 23 December 2016 - 6:02 pm
Franky! Dude don't forget I flew out from SoCal to South Beach to party with your ass! Miss you bro. How's the kennel biz? Is your number still the same? mine is, text me. I'm getting married next year and will probably go back out to South Beach for my bachelor party.

I dominated all you fools and probably still can kick your asses 1v1 any day of the week. Held #1 on clanladder singles for almost a year straight. P O P HOLDIN' IT DOWN! Let me know who's down to rumble anytime and my 33 year old ass will give you a taste of PRET THE ****ING THREAT aka the r6 black mamba, aka the phantom of oil rig, the American Sniper of AV, aka El Hefe de Hacienda with my eyes closed baby!
 pretorian_

Posted 23 December 2016 - 6:12 pm
by the way BBK Sean first off don't mention my name and Caustiko in the same breath. I carried him through matches 99.99% of the time. Secondly put your money where your mouth is and lets go 1v1 anytime. You were irrelevant to the game.
 MaQa2

Posted 23 December 2016 - 6:52 pm
Arc_Koven
Daut
Jordan23
TheViper
kkab
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Posted 10 January 2017 - 5:06 am
r e a dddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;=-
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Edited 25 January 2017 - 8:52 am by t0mClanCy_rwr
cheaters ARE NOT... ''good'' what a joke looooooooool

an+h.:.rwr / EaK_AnThOnY / DecieveD_Ant
most skilled, clean, legit player that took every crown.. CWN, OGN legends
the king, over and out

«891011121314151617181920212223242526[27]28
Displaying 391 - 405 out of 414 posts
Raccourcis de forum
4 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 4 guests

What's popular right now: