Most legendary aoe player

_ybnvs_

Posted 8 June 2010 - 7:12 am
the answer is simple .. i have no idea who any of u r .. other then no name rm'ers who kill their enemy with a caveman and a bone .. i am more legendary then all of u put 2gether .. the end
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 Paganini

Posted 8 June 2010 - 11:17 pm
"a cavemen and a bone" omfg 19 19

on a side note, ybnvs is a rookie 5 min game in any dm game, but thats just my 2 cents -.-
 GenerationMe

Posted 9 June 2010 - 2:21 am
EXoRclsT
 _ybnvs_

Edited 9 June 2010 - 4:34 am by _ybnvs_
lazy hoe .. ur post and ur 2cents is worth just that .. u talk about a clan that u were never in(dww) .. u talk about rm as if u play dm .. the reality is .. ur a **** talkin sm urf who is so bad that u can't even keep 1 name .. and if only u could last 5min maybe ur opinion would be worth 3 cents .. and .. u play 1 civ in dm and u play on 1000 names while u dream about clans u were never part of .. u don't belong in this thread .. and as for ur mother .. she should've told me she wuz pregnant with u 13 years ago .. no i wouldn't have paid for her abortion but i would've gladly been the cause of her miscarriage after i treated her like a slinky and pushed her down the steps ;o)
 Paganini

Posted 9 June 2010 - 1:20 pm
few years away seem to have done wonders for u yb, ur actually closing in on adam when it comes to blurting random insults, +1 for u
 [CM]Glo0k_

Posted 10 June 2010 - 1:00 am
Well Charles (is that u i am right no ?) i agree with u yb is not that good but don't act like that on a forum.

Yb u complete **** to insult if u don't even know him.. And rm is cool and harder then u can imagine even if i keep sayin reg is harder.
 _stealthvilly_

Posted 10 June 2010 - 2:48 am
all i can say many f u guys r missing the point of this thread, its about a legend...if i wanted ur opinnion of whos better at this game id made a best aoe player survey u dumb****s, there r a bunch of legends that suck at rm or dm or w.e. i.e. towelie, he was always here tho
 HandSolo

Posted 10 June 2010 - 7:07 pm
[You must login to view link]

one handed perspective!
 ieSoldier

Posted 13 June 2010 - 8:25 pm
ya thats me glook, im just messing with yb cuz i remembered hes especially fast to bite :) didnt mean anything with it, as im sure yb didnt either =.=
 [CM]Glo0k_

Posted 15 June 2010 - 9:49 pm
Oh well i don't really care tbh and i hope he was messing either way.. won't say anything :p.
btw what the **** are u doin now ? u don't even come anymore
 Jayzie

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:21 pm
I say.. __Jayzie__ and __Krayzie__ FTW!! :)
 EgyptMummy

Posted 16 June 2010 - 1:06 am
ninesix boy.... best ever,
 HandSolo

Posted 16 June 2010 - 9:25 pm
lol.. ninesix boy.. i think that was go-korean-dream
 UP2YOU

Posted 17 June 2010 - 1:37 am
HandSolo wrote:
[You must login to view link]

one handed perspective!
thanks downloading it right now. anyway we can see your arm while you play? that would be awesome
 _stealthvilly_

Posted 17 June 2010 - 2:50 am
booz owns

btw

wtf with new versions everyday, tired of waiting while its dling

12[3]4567891011121314151617
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 255 posts
Raccourcis de forum
5 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 4 guests
Google