CS big tourneys

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 3:09 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
The game came out before Javi was born. Picture that.

Came out 8 month after i was born ;1thumbup
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2018 - 3:18 am
Biggest joke and excuse ive ever read was you guys saying that the war didnt happen because of me. Since your clan clearly doesnt talk to you and just enjoys you talking **** to us all the time while not respecting you at all to even give you a half truth so you can speak with a little bit of knowledge about what happened/ didnt happen. I'll give you the actual facts... Totoro at any point can come here and tell me im wrong and prove im wrong... but he wont.

Eot originally wanted bo11 with WoA and some other things added, you guys talked it over and asked for a bo9 instead without WoA. Everyone that knows Eot knows our usual 'go to' maps in the past have been Europe and Graves.. neither were added in this because I know graves isnt played at all and Europe you guys have no one competitive. We agreed on maps that were pretty neutral and no clan has some severe advantage in.. also maps that were popular and played a lot (rcb/smosh/cba/cba hero) etc.

You guys all agreed on 4v4s and said no words about it until a week and few days to go until our agreed date to play, in which Totoro was nice to let me know 'hey you guys can take all cba hero civs, but we want CBA civs... OH and we can only do 3v3 in bloods or the war is off.. no compromise or room to talk at all. Everyone inside xCs and outside of it knows how weak that is... but after some talk we agreed again to lower ourselves just so we can bash you in official clan games.

So in the end you guys basically didnt do anything for us that didnt benefit you... We arent gonna do a CBA/CBA Hero war as were a clan that plays more than one map. We allowed you lots of time to recruit whoever you could to play for you (not many want to rep xCs clearly against us though) and then we let you change it last minute from 4v4 to 3v3 and still showed up... but yeah its all my fault ? 11.

[7th]Regu1Lator

Edited 13 November 2018 - 3:42 am by [7th]Regu1Lator
xCs best Hero/CBA clan, Eot best other maps clan, we should unite as epic gamers against the greater evil of bonald drumpf

PEACE
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:26 am
Stop repeating the same thing again and again. The fact is you were an asshole during the process leading him to not wanting to do with u/eot.
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 13 November 2018 - 6:12 am
24 vivo still on ego trip? You are **** in 1v1. Average+ in random/mirror. I dont think you can even hold your 2k without fmt.Do not derail the OP topic you little ****. And lastly jv>veve.
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 13 November 2018 - 6:13 am
xCs best Hero/CBA clan, Eot best other maps clan, we should unite as epic gamers against the greater evil of bonald drumpf

PEACE
what about dv8??
 [I3acI]JimmyRat

Posted 13 November 2018 - 6:16 am
Let's do a league CBA HERO or w/e with only random team allowed in it.
;2angel
 [xCs]KB01

Edited 13 November 2018 - 7:22 am by [xCs]KB01
Seems a great idea , either a league with 19+ 2k+ players or balanced teams with random players but i think this needs some serious host cause the last tourney was a joke .
 24_King_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:03 am
[xCs]KB01 wrote:
Seems a great idea , either a league with 19+ 2k+ players or balanced teams with random players but i think this needs some serious host cause the last tourney was a joke .

Shouldnt limit the rated, the main idea of the tournament would be to encourage the "new / noob / regular" to play and then balance the teams randomly .-

The 3 players that accumulate more points / wins with different teams and civilizations wins (?).
 Th0m

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:06 am
[xCs]KB01 wrote:

Plz I don't agree with rate limit
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:44 am
Stop repeating the same thing again and again. The fact is you were an asshole during the process leading him to not wanting to do with u/eot.
You're the one repeating the same **** without having a single clue of what actually happened... He has had every opportunity to speak his side of things and explain what exactly was done that was so horrible that an entire war had to be called off... but he knows everyone would laugh at him over it so hes being quiet... and he also knows he had no leg to stand on with the **** you guys tried to pull last minute... LnL pretty much said it exactly as it was... you guys were unreasonable and probably had no intention to war in the first place... just made demands you expected/thought we will decline and when we actually did agree to them you just didnt show up.
 user124641314

Edited 13 November 2018 - 12:02 pm by user124641314
Th0m wrote:
Plz I don't agree with rate limit

i'll adopt u my bro
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:48 pm
No need to use a randomiser to determine teams as its built into the game. The only part is in the random draw as in which 8 play in the first round of the beginning set. Would be easy enough to set up. Lets say everyone signs up as an individual in a team tournament (cba hero) probably being the easiest to start with and each game is played using random civs and random teams. With the winners of each game progressing. Personally id be interested in maybe hosting it and/or playing in it for a laugh. Though tbh id like to play and would help with the hosting but could do both if some assistance

There are lots of players who playing in the "lower leagues" of CS.

These kind of tournaments could be a starting point for gamers to participate in CS events.

Fun instead of awards.

As with everything, it’s best to start with those which show an interest in this kind of tournaments.

I support this idea.

Dej4Vu

Posted 13 November 2018 - 3:47 pm
we could start as trial tournaments without prizes, telling them there will be prizes if enough ppl play those.
 user124641314

Posted 13 November 2018 - 3:51 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
we could start as trial tournaments without prizes, telling them there will be prizes if enough ppl play those.

AKA CS Arcade? I'm almost sure it was the same idea, maybe im wrong tho

123456[7]891011121314
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 204 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: