Port Forward: Tried everything

SyKer

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:26 pm
I have been trying to forward my port, but it is not happening. First of all, I tried to forward the 16000 udp port, but it didn't worked. I made my IP static (as I am on wireless). I tired to forward different port in voobly as well as on my router, but same result. I am running out of options. Please help me in resolving the issue.

My router is TP Link 150M Wireless N Router
Model No. TL-WR740N

This is the network diagnostic result when I port forwarded the 16000udp
Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 41033 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 41034 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 41035 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.
No matter what I do, server data is coming through different ports every time. Port is not changing to the 16000.
Attachments:
Network Diag.PNG (file size: 22.1 KB)
Port Trigger.PNG (file size: 10.36 KB)
Virtual Servers.PNG (file size: 12.26 KB)
Static IP.PNG (file size: 15.96 KB)

Lien | Répondre | Citation
 kitt

Posted 25 June 2018 - 1:13 am
hi
this tutorial shows how to set up p/forwarding [ignore the ports shown you only need 16000udp]
[You must login to view link]
[[You must login to view link]]

you need to remove port triggering its not needed, just virtual server. disable UPnP. apply/save.
you can use the free checker here to see if port is open: [You must login to view link]
this router does not appear to be a modem as well? whats the name and model number of your modem?
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 26 June 2018 - 1:45 am
SyKer wrote:
I have been trying to forward my port, but it is not happening. First of all, I tried to forward the 16000 udp port, but it didn't worked. I made my IP static (as I am on wireless). I tired to forward different port in voobly as well as on my router, but same result. I am running out of options. Please help me in resolving the issue.

My router is TP Link 150M Wireless N Router
Model No. TL-WR740N

This is the network diagnostic result when I port forwarded the 16000udp
Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 41033 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 41034 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 41035 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.
No matter what I do, server data is coming through different ports every time. Port is not changing to the 16000.

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: