Star Wars GB Desyns Issues

Fogsman

Posted 7 May 2018 - 6:44 am
Good Evening, some friens and I have bought recently this game, and we set up our account in voobly and hav ebeen trying to play, we have had son de sync issues, at first they were every 10-15 misn so we could play a little and restore the game but suddenly the game started having this desync issues every 1-3 misn, making the game unplayable.
I was reading some stuff about NAT and tried many thing to make the game work, but to no avail, its strange since we dont have poor internet conections, but the game only says desync and drops all of us.

So any help to resolve this issue woudl be great since we want to paly the game, thanks in advance.

Atte
Yo
Fogsman
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 kitt

Posted 7 May 2018 - 1:16 pm
hi
that lobby is not nat i think. you would need the old game ports added to your router settings and allowed through pc and router firewalls.
2300-2400,6073
UDP Ports
2300-2400,6073,47624
 ZOET

Edited 10 May 2018 - 12:07 pm by ZOET
Hi Fogsman

Are you using the same Game Patch version? must have same Game Patch To play. If is not the same sometimes game goes out of sync.. -

Game Patch Link - https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/175/Game-Patches#Star_Wars_Galactic_Battlegrounds___spa

Do you have the expansion Pack installed? as Clone Champaign or the regular SWGB?

Have you done Ports Forward for your Game? - [You must login to view link]

Find your Router Name and Model # and Find the game your looking for..

Howitz

Edited 24 May 2018 - 12:59 am by Howitz
Me and a friend both bought Star wars battlegrounds Saga from steam a few days ago and we're not used to voobly at all but we installed it to play in multiplayer, we use the CS/DM/RM thing for Clone campaigns but for us also it desyncs after a few minutes and gets worse.

Is it because we bought the game on steam? we were still able to play for a few time without issues?
and could someone explain step by step how to forward ports too? i am really not familiar with those things and i just want to play this amazing game from my childhood haha. Thanks.

I mean, if the right ports were not setup already could we be able to play at all? i'M pretty sure we would'nt even be able to connect to eachother right?

also, thank you a lot for keeping this kind of platform alive and well so we can play those forgotten games that unfortunately don't receive the love they deserve anymore! :P and have a good day everyone
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 26 May 2018 - 1:31 pm by kitt
Howitz wrote:
it desyncs after a few minutes and gets worse.

Are you referring to the game going out of sync and exiting with an error? Or is it the in game lag (delay) you are referring to?

Since your lobby does not actively support NAT, as Kitt outlined earlier, you will need to have the direct play ports open on your network. Login to your router and make sure UDP 2300 to 2400 and TCP 47624 ports are open. If you have upnp active on your router and Voobly, it needs to be deactivated. Firewall and security apps need to have an exception added in them for Voobly and your game.

Also make sure the other player you are playing with, has the above taken care off.

Good luck.

[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (97 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (43 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (40 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (29 usuarios)
CBA HERO v18 (12 usuarios)