Port forwarding...

Magus80

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:31 pm
Hello,

i have changed my Computer to a static IP in the private Network and also enabled Port forwarding at UDP 16000 on my TG788vn Modem/Router i got from my Provider. But i still get this message when i run Network Diagnostics:

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.

Any Suggestions?
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 kitt

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:43 pm
hi
make sure the ip you used is your pc ip and you saved/applied after setting up the router.
 Magus80

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:02 am
Hi, thx for the quick response.

I can assign a Device to the Port Forwarding at my Router: It shows the same IP at the assigned Device as with cmd/ipconfig at my computer + static.

Im playing arround with this since hours now:

Firewalls, different Ports, UPnP etc...

Restarted the Router and the Device serveral times.

When i check the forwarded Port with Tools at different Wepages, i always get the message the Port is closed. I have no Idea why: I just assigned UDP 16000 to UDP 16000 and assigned the right Device with static IP on it. Also tryed allrdy "any" and TCP/UDP. I always get Port 16000 is closed when i check over the Internet with different Websites...
 kitt

Posted 19 September 2017 - 1:31 am
hi
ok
first check this "how to" to be sure you set up the technicolour router correctly: [You must login to view link]
apply/save.
keep upnp off.
leave your router firewall at its default. its the pc firewall needs to allow voobly/game. also any anti-virus you have [some have a f/wall as well]
 Magus80

Posted 19 September 2017 - 8:39 pm
I set the router up like in this Link.

Voobly is allowed on Windows Firewall und AVG Firewall.

I even turned both Firewalls off and gave it a try: Same, no difference.

Probably my ISP?
 Magus80

Edited 19 September 2017 - 10:19 pm by Magus80
Its my ISP: I dont have an own public IP anymore, its shared.

So Port forwarding wont work, unless i get a own IP again.
 kitt

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:46 pm
hi
shared ip is not unusual, ipv6 will solve that. however you can ask your isp to forward that or those ports to your pc.
 Magus80

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:04 pm
Works now, just called my ISP and it got fixed: Port forwarding UDP 16000 now. :-)
 kitt

Posted 20 September 2017 - 3:26 pm
hi
great

[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: