TrashTalkerRush

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 4 September 2017 - 2:07 pm by TrashTalkerRush
just back to aok , and play with me , aoc not for you
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [_Mx]eL_Apoca_

Posted 7 September 2017 - 4:13 am
NPL gave these guys the wrong concept, i don't see any of them complaining on steam asking for a noob separated lobby, they should be playing on MS despite their lvl with all their low skilled friends that have been playing the game forever.
 DierussHB

Posted 7 September 2017 - 8:51 pm
Geneesp wrote:
You Chris don't understand nothing.
Don't understand that just the player know his real skill level , not you or mods.
So players like me must be trashtalker from idiots in everygame like him http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124808465 , just because I can't play at level that he expect.
Symple concept that you're not able to understand: I know my level , not you.
Regards

Result :
Account 'geneesp' has been locked

Ban Reason: walling ally/ inappropriate language during game http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/272788

... it happened just after my comment in this discussion, sounds weird indeed?

Nice job Chris.
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 7 September 2017 - 9:27 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
We have added both ladders in MS, so you do not show up as a player with zéro games. Additionally the Inter Ladder is also a protected ladder, so you shouldn't have any issues finding players on the same level. If more people would play in IPL, we could provide the same environment we currently have in NPL, but without any reports and the help of the community, it's simply not possible.

Your adding the ladder is not doing so well .. we can see how many play IPL lobby .. its a plain failure .. i want to play in IPL i really do .. because i am not yet ready to go to MS .. and if you ban me from MS and tell me to go play IPL first i will gladly do .. You tried Asking people nicely .. why not just use your powers to shift people there ... its stupid i know but it will really help people in ms .. both the ones who are already there and the ones who will enter there after IPL..

And Chris You missed another Account of mine
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124335770

^^^
Now notice my rating and stats in this profile its the very first one .. masskiller is second .. why i made another account ? just because 12xx and 13xx did not allow me to play in their rooms .. and i wanted to play in those rooms because they were generally balanced .. and 11xx were disaster .. so i made masskiller i had good stats .. enjoyed playing .. then i got ban (no problem) i went to MS and got bashed hard .. MS players are good .. same process repeated .. i made another account I AM HUNTER ... same problem with this account too .. i got unbalanced rooms i wanted to play in balanced ones but rating requirement were not met .. how will they when i will lose 10 games in a row ... Finally i made another I AM HUNTER and now i am good again playing in balanced rooms .. stats are good ... Starting to enjoy Games in MS finally
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 7 September 2017 - 9:32 pm
@ I_Am_HunTerr

ROFL ... NPL is for NEW Players and not a looby for less skilled players or bashing area

And you are not a NEW Player. You are just another person who bashing the new ones there ....

The Point here is not noob bashing . i am not currently playing in NPL ... Read my Post Again and Come again .. Next time think before you simply write (and yeah i bashed noobs for like 30 games or so i am happy about it )
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 7 September 2017 - 9:39 pm
_THEM0Nk_ wrote:
OP,
You played on 15 ladders and cannot identify who is a bad player by stats?

No offense but you will prove to be a major Unbalance in 15xx Game .. Infact no offense again you are 1250 In NPL .. and You have just grown to 13xx In NPL terms .. Leave your MS rating 1482 Its Simply Because you won games on your Allies.. (Thanks to Them )
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 7 September 2017 - 9:43 pm
DierussHB wrote:
Result :
Account 'geneesp' has been locked

Ban Reason: walling ally/ inappropriate language during game http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/272788

... it happened just after my comment in this discussion, sounds weird indeed?

Nice job Chris.

He was playing with me .. and He walled me so i registered a complaint and he got banned ... He said i trash talked .. DUDE you could not even defend against 4 scouts in feudal age and run with all your vills to my base and expect me to not Roast you .. Damn you are Innocent xD
 DierussHB

Posted 7 September 2017 - 11:52 pm
He was playing with me .. and He walled me so i registered a complaint and he got banned ... He said i trash talked .. DUDE you could not even defend against 4 scouts in feudal age and run with all your vills to my base and expect me to not Roast you .. Damn you are Innocent xD

So , if i can' defend against 4 scouts allow you to wall me out, trash talk, spam wall ? like this ?

http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124731637

... and mods?? ban me !!! Loooolll

GOOD JOB CHRIS

+chris@voobly

Group: Server Administrator
Edited 8 September 2017 - 11:55 am by +chris@voobly
DierussHB wrote:
So , if i can' defend against 4 scouts allow you to wall me out, trash talk, spam wall ? like this ?

http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124731637

... and mods?? ban me !!! Loooolll

GOOD JOB CHRIS

Then stop harassing other players and/or ruining their in-game experience by walling or attacking your allies.
 [dv8]NXTLVL

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 9 September 2017 - 9:48 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Seriously, you are playing this game for 7+ years already and you also played more than 2k games in NPL. Leave the people in NPL alone and play in MS, like everyone else too.

The number of games or the amount of time someone played on voobly has not much to do with skill. There are intelligent people who play for a month and are already pretty good whereas there are others, plain stupid people, playing thousands of games over years and still suck at it ( best example: http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123267080/Ratings ). Thats what the staff members who dont play a single game ever (you) dont seem to understand.
 _THEM0Nk_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 9 September 2017 - 9:55 pm
No offense but you will prove to be a major Unbalance in 15xx Game .. Infact no offense again you are 1250 In NPL .. and You have just grown to 13xx In NPL terms .. Leave your MS rating 1482 Its Simply Because you won games on your Allies.. (Thanks to Them )

I play a lot. I win many games and lose equal of them. 25 to 40 percent of games I am on FMT and result in winning. But most of the times I go random. I host my own rooms, I decide who can play or who cannot. And even after that I decide the splits for an almost balanced game. Its lot of work but I get a peace of mind. You should try that too sometimes :)

It is really impossible to judge someone on basis of his rate. Its not always a true reflection.
 _THEM0Nk_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 9 September 2017 - 10:07 pm
.. because i am not yet ready to go to MS ..

See that is the problem.

Till the time you would keep considering yourself "not ready"...you would actually be never ready. You will keep on making new and new accounts, just so you can be at 1500 level, which is what you think you should be, and because you are giving too much credibility to stats and rate and numbers, while you could make your self like a turtle and hang in there. I know MS falls hard on every body but that's how it is and would be,you have to face the music!
No offense.
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 9 September 2017 - 10:22 pm
_THEM0Nk_ wrote:
See that is the problem.

Till the time you would keep considering yourself "not ready"...you would actually be never ready. You will keep on making new and new accounts, just so you can be at 1500 level, which is what you think you should be, and because you are giving too much credibility to stats and rate and numbers, while you could make your self like a turtle and hang in there. I know MS falls hard on every body but that's how it is and would be,you have to face the music!
No offense.

Thats exactly how it should not be .. I have seen many NPL Decent players leaving the game when they come to MS just because the bashing or skill level is too high for them to play against ... there is a limit to how much a person can lose continuously ... some leave after losing many many games in a row ... you can improve skill while playing in MS but it will take long.. its better to play in IPL which is better then NPL but less skilled then MS ... So when a player goes to MS he is close to the more skilled players ...
 +james@voobly

Group: Community Manager
Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:11 am
I just want to point out some things.

There is a preconceived notion that MS is the lobby where the "good" players play. If you scroll through the player list, you'll quickly find out that for every good player, there is a bad player. That's simply how an elo system works. Before the NPL existed, every one played in MS.

The NPL was created so that new players are able to actually play and learn without being kicked for being a "0 gamer". This is simply it. The lobby wasn't created so that bad players can improve there. It was made to facilitate new players.

Once we decide that you aren't what we deem "a new player(very generous caps)", then you will be forced to play in a different lobby; IPL, MS or CS.
 I_Am_HunTerr

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:18 am
+james@voobly wrote:
I just want to point out some things.

There is a preconceived notion that MS is the lobby where the "good" players play. If you scroll through the player list, you'll quickly find out that for every good player, there is a bad player. That's simply how an elo system works. Before the NPL existed, every one played in MS.

The NPL was created so that new players are able to actually play and learn without being kicked for being a "0 gamer". This is simply it. The lobby wasn't created so that bad players can improve there. It was made to facilitate new players.

Once we decide that you aren't what we deem "a new player(very generous caps)", then you will be forced to play in a different lobby; IPL, MS or CS.

Creating NPL was a good step .. and the same kind of step is needed with MS too .. how you may ask ... do you know many 16++ and 17++ make multi accounts and play in 14xx 15xx BF rooms .. i have seen it myself .. thats noob bashing yes ? you are saving new players from bashing .. why not save Noob players from bashing ? and again i dont want to play in NPL .. i just dont want NPL guys to come directly and play with high skilled players as it unbalances the game ... there should be a system they must go through to play top tiers .. a place to improve (for as long as they desire )

1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 62 posts
Raccourcis de forum
4 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 3 guests
Yahoo

Most active threads in past week: