NPL IPL MS

I_Am_HunTerr

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 11 August 2017 - 4:35 pm
My main concern is some players in ms who do not qualify for a more skilled game and are in the game anyway messing up the game altogether .. their ratings do not match with their skills and its hard to figure out if the player qualifies for the game or not .. some 14xx in ms play worse then Npl players .. and my suggestion is regarding ms and ipl ..a player is not allowed to play in npl after 1400 . thats fine .. but instead of going to ms directly the player should be forced to play in ipl until he reaches 1600 . then he can continue in ms starting from 1600 .. this can help with balanced games in ms ... i have played 100 games in ms now .. and hardly 10 of them were balanced ..
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [N2K']T_U_R_K

Posted 23 August 2017 - 7:24 am
Agree. I am one of those NPL players of 1250 rating who got kicked. I can't play in MS as it is not fun anymore. I am probably gonna quit altogether.
 +chris@voobly

Group: Server Administrator
Posted 23 August 2017 - 8:31 am
Agree. I am one of those NPL players of 1250 rating who got kicked. I can't play in MS as it is not fun anymore. I am probably gonna quit altogether.

I am sure after 900 games played in the NPL and the fact, that you started resigning games, that you've won, you should be ready to play the Inter Ladder. :)
 +chris@voobly

Posted 23 August 2017 - 8:42 am
My main concern is some players in ms who do not qualify for a more skilled game and are in the game anyway messing up the game altogether .. their ratings do not match with their skills and its hard to figure out if the player qualifies for the game or not .. some 14xx in ms play worse then Npl players .. and my suggestion is regarding ms and ipl ..a player is not allowed to play in npl after 1400 . thats fine .. but instead of going to ms directly the player should be forced to play in ipl until he reaches 1600 . then he can continue in ms starting from 1600 .. this can help with balanced games in ms ... i have played 100 games in ms now .. and hardly 10 of them were balanced ..
We have added both ladders in MS, so you do not show up as a player with zéro games. Additionally the Inter Ladder is also a protected ladder, so you shouldn't have any issues finding players on the same level. If more people would play in IPL, we could provide the same environment we currently have in NPL, but without any reports and the help of the community, it's simply not possible.
 Geneesp

Posted 3 September 2017 - 4:37 pm
You Chris don't understand nothing.
Don't understand that just the player know his real skill level , not you or mods.
So players like me must be trashtalker from idiots in everygame like him http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124808465 , just because I can't play at level that he expect.
Symple concept that you're not able to understand: I know my level , not you.
Regards

['RB']nhoobish

Posted 3 September 2017 - 5:26 pm
You have the option to play in the RM lobby after you have established your rating below 1600. Before the introduction of NPL, people were happily playing around 14++ and 15++ with their thousands of games and enjoying the games according to their skill level. What stops you from entering that rating range?
 Geneesp

Edited 3 September 2017 - 7:37 pm by Geneesp
Im not 15++ and not 14++ .
How many 11++ 12++ players in RM ?

"What stops you from entering that rating range?"

That's stop me.
I know my skill level, mods don't.

That's the point.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 3 September 2017 - 8:36 pm
Geneesp wrote:

That's stop me.

That's the point.

11++ and 12++ are made up numbers. Someone simply decided to make the standard NPL rating 400 points lower than RM 1600 rating. This does not mean that being 14++ or 15++ in RM cannot equal to being 11++ or 12++ in the NPL. You are simply stuck in the mindset that ratings are supposed to be continouns from 1200 to 1400 and 1400 to 1600, but this is not the case.
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 4 September 2017 - 2:48 am
Get a job
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 4 September 2017 - 8:45 am
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
Get a job

I got an apprenticeship.
 +chris@voobly

Posted 4 September 2017 - 9:53 am
Geneesp wrote:

That's stop me.

That's the point.

Seriously, you are playing this game for 7+ years already and you also played more than 2k games in NPL. Leave the people in NPL alone and play in MS, like everyone else too.
 TrashTalkerRush

Edited 4 September 2017 - 8:57 pm by TrashTalkerRush
question 1 : how many playing random map ? ( exclude smur-f )
question 2 : how many matches per day ?
question 3 : time to shut down NPL & IPL ?
question 4 : are you playing 1 vs 1 in this case ?
question 5 : better make win ratio instead ratings ?
question 6 : seems you dont have to work or study , why waste time to ask question ?
question 7 : try for carry thats level to improve yourself ( EQ & game play ) ?
question 8 : why i think this post is another kind of public opinion
question 9 : why people always complain / waste time on forum ? maybe voobly make them to ?
question 10 : you play game ? or game play you ? but i think game play you more than you play game
question 11 : NPL , IPL for / what make them exist ?
You must login into Voobly to view image

ok , there few marks you have to study before
mark 1 : i am not 2k
mark 2 : i am not one of voobly staff
mark 3 : just player and beginner forever
mark 4 : speaking poor english but simple and easy to read / know i guess
mark 5 : just dont want others like you waste time to complain
mark 6 : in my opinion you have to face something before you get strong ( no pain no gain )

oh , i just noticed your ratings list , you were aok player and 17+ , but i could tell you 17+ in aok is not enough move to aoc you better reach 3k ( basic map like ara , bf ) before move to aoc ( or reach 3k5 ~ 4k just count on megarandom , land nomad and double yucatan )
 Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 September 2017 - 12:40 pm

@ I_Am_HunTerr

ROFL ... NPL is for NEW Players and not a looby for less skilled players or bashing area

And you are not a NEW Player. You are just another person who bashing the new ones there ....
 +chris@voobly

Posted 4 September 2017 - 12:45 pm
@ I_Am_HunTerr

ROFL ... NPL is for NEW Players and not a looby for less skilled players or bashing area

And you are not a NEW Player. You are just another person who bashing the new ones there ....

http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124731674/Ratings
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124521114/Ratings
 _THEM0Nk_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 4 September 2017 - 12:55 pm
OP,
You played on 15 ladders and cannot identify who is a bad player by stats?

[1]2345
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 62 posts
Raccourcis de forum
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

Most active threads in past week: