I AM tOIvIeNtIuIvI.

INSTALL_POT

Posted 8 May 2017 - 5:02 am
Ohhh, Hi torm. I was also in AWK.. AWK_RETRO_GOD... Ahh, the good ol' days.
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:46 pm
Ohhh, Hi torm. I was also in AWK.. AWK_RETRO_GOD... Ahh, the good ol' days.

I used to worship RAIS as a middle schooler lol. During All White Knights prime I was in AOTD being trained by Diablo though. Diablo was top 20 in the prime of AoK 2000-2001 only old schoolers would know him 😏

There was 1 player I remember being better that RAIS in AWK but I can't remember his name......
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Edited 31 May 2017 - 1:18 pm by AOTD_IYIiDGeT
Ok dude

Oh why don't you link us this youtube video so we can see how pro you are(n't)?

I can't fathom why everyone is so hateful on Voobly.? I can't post a YouTube video as your are talking pre YouTube. Once MFO went dead I could no longer provide this. Anyone who played and knew who I was I could EASILY verify. Especially ones who knew me. I was good friends with _FranKz_ even before he changed his name to _Frankzz_. I knew iNdEs well and Wolv and I where both in X-Men and I used to talk to him,Xavier, and Saber on AIM. I even played before seige was officially "banned" by Xtreme xperts. Scorps and such weren't always not allowed.

I don't brag about using hacks the games last year. For over 5 years I played fairly and only hacked to compete with all the other hackers. I am on every "legend" list I have researched. Although I consider myself top 20-30 of all time not top 10 by far. My PC blew untill I graduated high school (06) so, my ping was ALWAYS yellow or 3 green(rarely) on zone. And I had dial up during my entire AoK career. I lived and breathed AoK untill they shut down The Zone and moving to WoW in 06. I then was in Bad News Bears and was one of the best healers in the game untill Cataclysm came and I quit. Bad News Bears ftw.

I played SC2 as well, in the TLO, WhiteRA, etc era. Quit that after about 2 years.

1[2]
Displaying 16 - 18 out of 18 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: