graphic bug border over screen

GTAnakin

Edited 17 March 2017 - 7:37 pm by GTAnakin
HI,

i have a problem with the graphic sometimes. It's only when i play with voobly:
[hide]
You must login into Voobly to view image

[/hide]
When i move down the border is repeated multiple times and as you can see the top bar and the bottom bar are wrong positioned, too.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix it??
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 17 March 2017 - 8:01 pm by [MM]Gallas
hi GTAnakin,

Have you tried change resolution for the game (with or without this settings)? Seems like for me you use a resolution which not fully supported by userpatch's interface resizing, I would try a different one.

Other idea: Are you use aoe CD or aoeHD game version? Have you installed before any offline mod or unofficial expansion? It could mess up the interface and a game reinstall may required.
 GTAnakin

Posted 17 March 2017 - 8:35 pm
changing the resolution does not work. It's the HD version. Sometimes it is sometimes not. No idea.
 Fabby

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:12 pm
hello,
This can also happen when you use a non english version of the game with Voobly compatibility patch, can you try the english version of the game from steam and try again.
 GTAnakin

Posted 18 March 2017 - 7:49 pm
i just reinstalled everything and it is again. But only when playing forgotten empire. Everything else works fine. So it seams to be a mod specific problem. How can i install the english version?? i can changes the language but the game is still the same
 Fabby

Posted 18 March 2017 - 8:01 pm
Hi,
Forgotten mod is in english only.
To change language of age of empires, Go to your games library, right click on "Age of Empires II: HD Edition" and select properties. Then go to the language tab and select English.
You can also try change steam settings to English and see if that changes the game language (without forgotten empires) to english.
 GTAnakin

Posted 18 March 2017 - 8:07 pm
mh forgotten was in english. I changed it to german.

I think i found the problem. When i installed the game this time i commited every stage to an git repo. So FE has it's own folder (Games) were everything happens and a few things in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\age2_x1 After FE was installed nothing changed, but FE replaced the age2_x2.exe from the compatibility mod. I reset the exe in my git repo to the one that the compatibility mod installed and now it seams to be fixed :D
 WaldoWaldana

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:15 am
Hello! I have the same problem, if you were able to fix it, can you help me giving me a detailed solution in how you did it? Thanks it advance.
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:51 am
Do not install the compatible patch after set up your WK. Please follow this guide:
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

And just after that install WK.

Also make sure your compatible patch is from [You must login to view link] and NOT from the game diagnostics link.
 kinghamsta

Posted 25 September 2018 - 5:01 am
hi, i have the probböem right now agter patching to 5.8.1. i cant see any units and i have graphic bugs. My Version is english and all other previous versions worked.

may u have a solution?

[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: