Community Forums > General > Off Topic > About proffessional aoc player

About proffessional aoc player

Leto_Destroy

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:07 pm
I curious about how much a proffessional player earn(for example: theviper) and how he spend it, what he can buy from it and how he maintains his financial well-being? Can proffesional aoc players live from the tournament prizes? I saw in some egaming site that grunt earned 100.000 from 40 tournaments.
[You must login to view link]
And on the other hand professionals have sponsors and donations from streams. Share your experiments with me please.
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 +Gallas

Group: System Operator
Edited 11 January 2017 - 1:37 pm by +Gallas
A NAV már a Vooblyt se hagyja békén?
Viccet félretéve, szerintem erre valós választ nem nagyon fogsz találni, hacsak nem ismersz bennfentest.

Személyes észrevételem az, hogy leginkább forog a pénz, minthogy elfolyik valamerre. Megélni belőle pedig nem nagyon lehetne, max kiegészítés ha van reális jövedelem, persze ez inkább ország kérdése. Talán majd lesz valaki ki tud konkrétabb infót adni, annyira nem vagyok ezekben otthon.

I don't think you will get real datas about this, unless you know somebody who is related to it. As I see personally, the money mostly rotating, instead of goes away to somewhere. Living from it mostly depends on which country you live, but it can be a good plus next to real payment from job. Maybe sbody can give valid info who are connected to this part of the game.
 Leto_Destroy

Edited 11 January 2017 - 1:43 pm by Leto_Destroy
11 Vannak Magyarországon is pro gammerek akik cs-ből és lol-ból élnek. Persze nagyrészük már kiköltözött külföldi gammer házakba és munkaszinten edzenek :D
 GeorgeSoros

Posted 11 January 2017 - 2:07 pm
I curious about how much a proffessional player earn(for example: theviper) and how he spend it, what he can buy from it and how he maintains his financial well-being? Can proffesional aoc players live from the tournament prizes? I saw in some egaming site that grunt earned 100.000 from 40 tournaments.
[You must login to view link]
And on the other hand professionals have sponsors and donations from streams. Share your experiments with me please.

Viper is making decent money from AOC. He got Youtube channel with almost 100 k subs. He gets money from Twitch stream. And tournament prizes.
 +Gallas

Group: System Operator
Posted 11 January 2017 - 2:30 pm
11 Vannak Magyarországon is pro gammerek akik cs-ből és lol-ból élnek. Persze nagyrészük már kiköltözött külföldi gammer házakba és munkaszinten edzenek :D
Aha, kb mintha focit hasonlítanánk a strandröplabdához :P
 Leto_Destroy

Posted 11 January 2017 - 2:31 pm
Yea i know that I am interested about his daily life and money manage. Maybe I will ask him on livestream. But interested about others too.
 Leto_Destroy

Posted 11 January 2017 - 2:33 pm
Igaz egy cs verseny összköltségvetése felér az aocéval :DD na de azért ha valaki elkezd starcraftozni, úgy tudom a viper is tolja, azért avval elég szép kis summákat lehet akasztani.
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 11 January 2017 - 4:38 pm
If you wanna make money then no one on their right mind would choose to become an aoc player. 100k subs to YouTube is virtually nothing. Twitch streams are even less.

I'd be surprised if even the top players earnt anything over $15k a year. You can earn this in 3 months in most parts of the world if you get off your ass.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 11 January 2017 - 6:31 pm
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
If you wanna make money then no one on their right mind would choose to become an aoc player. 100k subs to YouTube is virtually nothing. Twitch streams are even less.

I'd be surprised if even the top players earnt anything over $15k a year. You can earn this in 3 months in most parts of the world if you get off your ass.

My YouTube has earned 28 euros, come at me JIMMY.
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 11 January 2017 - 6:50 pm
My YouTube has earned 28 euros, come at me JIMMY.

Any plans for the money?
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:52 pm
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
Any plans for the money?

Buying a Chirstmas gift for Codex.
 [s1L3nT]__Ms

Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:48 pm
;smiletongue
 [TheJedi]Genette

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:51 pm
http://aoc.voobly.com/display/aoc/RM+Tournaments+Since+1999
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 11 January 2017 - 9:49 pm by [LyF]JimmY

Total prize pool doesn't mean an awful lot when the question is about the individual pro player. Plus the top prize would be divided amongst the wining team. Then minus travel costs & other expenses. Not to mention the countless hours invested through practice. You'd be better of working at Burger King if you wanted just the money 🍔🍟🌭

😬
 Leto_Destroy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 9:48 am
Thanks for the link its really interesting. Btw I they earn money from sponsors and streaming but I don't think an aocplayer has huge income from these sources.

[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Temas más activos de la semana: