Unkown error in login

fallininlove

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:00 pm
Good afternoon. I cant sign up in voobly, and i dont know the error message. I atach the image.
Attachments:
borrar.PNG (file size: 8.75 KB)

Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:38 pm
Hi dude u get any error? message code?
 cocoroco

Posted 9 July 2016 - 3:47 am
Hi. I have the same error. I have reinstalled the app and when i want to enter this happened. The message code is:

Error de Conexión [Code: 10000005]. Estos errores con frecuencia son ocasionados por una falla temporal en el servidor, un firewall instalado en su sistema o algún otro problema con su conexión de internet. Si ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la última vez que se conectó a Voobly, es recomendable que vuelva a descargar el cliente desde nuestro sitio.

Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. These errors are often caused by a temporary server failure, a firewall installed on your system or some other problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you last logged on to Voobly, you should re-download the client from our site.
 kitt

Posted 9 July 2016 - 4:39 am
hi
is voobly and the game allowed through your pc firewall?
 cocoroco

Posted 9 July 2016 - 5:20 am
hi, i believe yes, if this is not so, what must i do?
...now i have reinstalled the app to the latest version and now i can get in, but when i try to enter the lobby, the app have a crash and it closes, a black window appears (this also closes fast) and send me to the desktop.
the black window is:
Attachments:
aaa.png (file size: 57.3 KB)

kitt

Posted 9 July 2016 - 6:16 pm
Quote:
hi, i believe yes, if this is not so, what must i do?
check your pc f/wall settings. also any anti-virus you have. as you were playing ok a few days ago, whats changed on the pc? altered any graphic card setting, installed any new apps etc?
 cocoroco

Edited 10 July 2016 - 6:49 am by cocoroco
before that problem, i could get in the lobby and even in a game room, but here happened the first problem (suddenly, from one game to another): when the game started, the program closed. To deal with this problem, i reinstalled the program AOEII and its expansion. As the problem persisted, i reinstalled voobly and spent everything already i told before. I have to say that i can run AOEII Conquerors now (i dont have the last version and neither i can install it, because it did voobly), but i dont know if i can run it with voobly (because i cant get in the lobby, i repeat).

by a short time, in the middle of this problem i installed GR, but i uninstalled this before reinstalled by third time voobly (so i dont think its because a NAT problem) and now i have this error.

if its by firewall, i have enabled conection permissions to voobly and AOEII. For anti virus, my AVG hasnt reported anything about voobly. I havent touched the graphic card and i installed an adobe flash player program (to run GR), but i have already uninstalled.

sorry if my english is bad, i speak spanish. thanks.
Attachments:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (file size: 99.47 KB)

kitt

Edited 10 July 2016 - 2:03 pm by kitt
hi
so you have a down loaded game, does the game run ok completely off of voobly? can you but/borrow a legal version?

posts by same player..related
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/248266

[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests