Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]

bFnoobsht

Posted 11 May 2016 - 1:55 pm
been playing all day today and randomly just got signed out and now i get this whenever i try to sign back in??
what do i do?
i tryed reinstalling voobly and restarting my pc and my modem but still not working.
this get this error

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 Cavin

Posted 11 May 2016 - 3:19 pm
Hiya!

Welcome to Voobly%20Favicon.png Technical Support forums.
That problem is temporary issue with your ISP - DNS network and it will certainly recover by itself (after sometime) but though I'd suggest you; in that meantime you can try change your internet connection to like for example try connect using your mobile Wi-Fi hotspot internet and see how it works.

P.S. Make ensure that you already added firewall exception rule for your game & voobly program executable files: #KB1035

Hope this helps. :)
 __RukkusS

Posted 13 May 2016 - 2:23 pm
been getting this error also.. cannot log into messenger or client lobby's :( been hours now.. flushed dns etc but still the same.. any fixes? was fine earlier.. have changed nothing at all on the pc to cause this restarted client, pc, and also hard reset router even with no luck.. help plz
 Cavin

Posted 13 May 2016 - 3:42 pm
Try open your game lobby through via Webpage and yet again your issue is just temporary ONLY and it will resolve soon after sometime.
 __RukkusS

Posted 14 May 2016 - 3:08 am
Cavin wrote:
Try open your game lobby through via Webpage and yet again your issue is just temporary ONLY and it will resolve soon after sometime.

It began working again shortly after my post... cheers.
 kitt

Posted 14 May 2016 - 3:40 am
cavin for beautification.
 Cavin

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:47 am
Alright mate. Enjoy your time on Voobly!

[ Thread Closed. ]

[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: