Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005].

[Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:20 pm
Hey

having this issue.

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

To try resolve this I have restarded pc, restarted router, re installed voobly, and run malware bites

no fire wall or anti virus active.

having this problem for 2 hours now! (my life feels over!!!)

any help

Thanks
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:38 pm
I have done a fresh voobly install on another computer and used a different internet connection and a different account and it does not work still
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:40 pm
have also performed ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

to the thanks of shark slayer and raj, but no luck ~,~ not sure what to try next
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:42 pm
when this issue arose, I was logged into 3 different accounts, just finished a game, and walked away to make a tea, came back and the lobbys were still there, but not transmitting . e.g I couldn't type and people wernt entering/exiting lobby. (connection dropped) so I restarted voobly and no luck.

Thank You
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:44 pm
feel free to add me skype nick__46 (2 underscores) as I cannot log into tech support
 kitt

Posted 14 March 2016 - 2:56 pm
hi
as far as i can see, doesnt appear to be any reason from voobly's end to stop you connecting.
 kitt

Posted 14 March 2016 - 3:09 pm
hi
check you have the latest updates from MS. check when the last one was installed. check your pc firewall/ anti-virus is still off [you say they are] [its better to configure them. unless stopped from loading, can still work]
if you have any ports forwarded, re-check they are and using the correct pc, private ip.
may be worth a talk to your isp.
just a few general points as you seem to have covered the other bases.
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 3:15 pm
update.

when I log on via a VPN it seems to log in straight away no questions asked.

when I log in with my normal NZ ISP doesn't work, I have tried 2 diffearnt NZ ISP using 2 different laptops and does not work, why would this be?
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 3:17 pm
I don't have any fire wall I have manually configured to off, thanks :P
 kitt

Edited 14 March 2016 - 3:29 pm by kitt
hi
Quote:
why would this be
would appear those are being blocked.
its not obvious that voobly is stopping you.
are any other sites giving you problems?
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 3:31 pm
nothing at all is giving me issues, steam is fine, skype fine, battle net fine, internet explorer fine, everything fine, port checker everything open.

I'm on vpn in tech lobby come give me a PM :P
 kitt

Edited 14 March 2016 - 3:46 pm by kitt
hi
as you can now get in, turn off the pc, turn off the modem/router for a min/2. then re-plug the router and try.
i assume your on a standard modem/router set up?
today there were some net/mobile phone outages for NZ. which may/not be a factor. switching everything off for a short time will reset things. then see
vodaphone is pingable.
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 3:55 pm
ok restarted for a few min, no change :S so werid I can accsess everything and anything I want apart from voobly application hahaa, I was logged in before througha VPN
 kitt

Posted 14 March 2016 - 4:20 pm
hi
ok
lately a number of spam bots have been active, possible theres some correlation but i doubt it or others would be affected.
while i see about that. uninstall voobly completely. del the folder from programs. reboot, re-try.
 [Straya]LandDownUnder

Posted 14 March 2016 - 4:22 pm
tried that, still no luck :(

[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests