Can't install maps.

avenkuba

Posted 18 January 2016 - 7:13 pm
Hey,
I have a problem. I wanted to install this mod, (http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/210/Anniversary-Pack-RMS-Map-pack) and when i'm clicking "download", in Vooble pops information that "Could not find game installation directory -- please join a lobby and run game diagnostics". The problem is, i've done that and this information poops again. What can i do?
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 kitt

Edited 18 January 2016 - 11:37 pm by kitt
hi
when you click "install" you get this screen:
You must login into Voobly to view image

click the "choose" button and find the game. click ok etc.

the install instructions.
Quote:
Installation: (Please take your time to read this)
nstallation video and preview: (OPTIONAL) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAfXz6unREc
Do not select the mod in a room setttings. This is not necessary.
Press the download button on the top. After Voobly has installed complete locate your Age of Empires folder/Voobly Mods/AoC/Data Mods/Anniversary Pack RMS Map pack. Now select either AoC installation or AoFE installation. Click Browse to find the destination.

Next follow these steps:
AoC: Transfer the package to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Random" folder.
It should now appear in the game lobby under "Custom" Map Style. Simply locate your "Random" folder inside your Age of Empires folder then click O.K
AoFE: Transfer the package to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\Script.RM" folder. It should now appear in the game lobby under "Custom" Map Style.
AoFE version features AoFE usable scouts. These scouts can't be used in the AoC version.
Uninstall:
Press the Uninstall button. If you've extracted the files to folders mentioned above, you need to go into these folders and delete the files named Anniversary/AP.
 avenkuba

Edited 19 January 2016 - 8:03 am by avenkuba
Ty for answer, the problem is that i don't get this screen and "Launch application". When i'm clicking "download", my windows asking me of "user control" and when i'm click "agree" i get this screen: [You must login to view link]
In english version:
[You must login to view link]
I tried reinstall voobly, AOC and nothing changes. Maybe i don't understand this. Can you step by step
describe me how to do it? ;//
 kitt

Edited 19 January 2016 - 9:10 pm by Cavin
hi
make sure your game and voobly are installed like this: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/170570
i think its automatically installed as admin but if not needs to be. [C:program files[86]/]
when that is correct, remove all mods, reboot the pc and try again.

Edit:
Note:- Your issue may be with your default Web browser related. so, please try download your Voobly Mods via Internet Explorer.
 avenkuba

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:29 pm
Okay, i've just put all maps manually from their web in "random folder" and it working. Thank you all :>
 kitt

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:31 am
hi
ok

[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: