Voobly crashes after logged in

A_for_Apple

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:01 pm
The voobly client crashes after logged in[windows 8]. It was working fine till yesterday night. I uninstalled and reinstalled the client but the problem remains the same. Please help!!!
Attachments:
crash.PNG (file size: 80.85 KB)

Lien | Répondre | Citation
 AlteRatte

Posted 30 December 2015 - 1:08 pm
I have the same Problem. Maybe there´s a problem with the mainserver.
 AlteRatte

Posted 30 December 2015 - 1:32 pm
The Crash is caused by the latest Windows 8/10 update, reset before the update and it would work again.
 Veggi_HackEr

Posted 31 December 2015 - 4:16 pm
Hi guys,

got the same problem. i just recently switched to win 10 and voobly keeps crashing when entering the game browser. i allready deinstalled voobly clean the way it was proposed in the link above but i did not work. does anybody know a solution to this?
 [_Idle_]lemplicz

Posted 1 January 2016 - 9:23 pm
Same here. I have just installed Voobly (on Win10) but as soon as I log in to client it stops working. Anyone? :(
 kitt

Posted 3 January 2016 - 1:12 am
hi
this works for some
Quote:
I solved the Problem by resetting the system to a date( 27.12.15) before the update was installed.
 Veggi_HackEr

Posted 3 January 2016 - 11:25 pm
Ok i just encountered the same problem on my main station. reseting to an older version of win 10 fixed it but i still got the problem on the laptop with fresh install of win 10. drivers seem to be up to date. but what is dplay?
 kitt

Posted 4 January 2016 - 3:13 am
hi
directplay.
see here
[You must login to view link]
 [omg_hiii]IamSebi

Posted 16 February 2016 - 4:37 pm
nothing of these solutions worked for me, for me it still always crashes after i log in. that is really frustrating
 kitt

Posted 16 February 2016 - 5:31 pm
hi
what operating system are you using? is it up to date?
is it installed like this: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/170570
do you have any other op/system it works ok on?
 [omg_hiii]IamSebi

Posted 18 February 2016 - 1:54 pm
I use windows 10, it always worked perfectly just since one month or so it always stops working right after i logged in and opened the game browser.
i guess i installed it right otherwise it would have caused problems erlier no? i just don't understand why this problem occurs after it always worked perfectly :(
i dont have other computers where i can test it.
 [omg_hiii]IamSebi

Posted 18 February 2016 - 1:56 pm
i repeat logging in like 20 times and when i have luck at the 21st try it works then i can play normal (so i watch out that i dont log out otherwise i need 20 tries again ;grin )
 kitt

Posted 18 February 2016 - 3:17 pm
hi
are you logging in through the web site: http://www.voobly.com/ or the game browser [blue icon on the desktop]
have you tried using another browser?
check your pc firewall or anti-virus is not stopping it.
 [omg_hiii]IamSebi

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:27 am
ahh yeah my friend that was a very good idea to join the lobby through the voobly website without needing the game browser :) this way it works perfectly, many thanks ;flowers
 kitt

Posted 21 February 2016 - 6:20 pm
hi
ok

[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts
Raccourcis de forum
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests